Helpful Nutrition, Fitness And Lifestyle Articles from Simply Slender
Welcome to the Simply Slender blog, your online health, fitness, diet, weight loss, and wellness resource.
Our goal is to provide you with valuable information on the latest diet, exercise and weight loss news and trends to help you make smarter nutritional choices, exercise more efficiently and to help you live your healthiest life.
Can Eating Slowly Lead To Weight Loss?
If you’re trying to lose weight, how fast you’re eating could be as important as what you’re eating and when you eat your meals.Can eating slowly prove to be the “magic pill” of weight loss?What is Leptin and Leptin Resistance?When it comes to... Read More
Why People Regain Weight and How You Can Maintain Weight Loss
According to one study reported by Healthline, only 20% of dieters are successful at maintaining weight loss for at least one year. For the rest of the 80%, maintaining weight loss is a massive struggle.There are many reasons why most dieters fail... Read More
Mindsets That Sabotage Weight Loss
So you’ve hit a plateau. No matter how hard you train or how much you track your macros and calories, you just aren’t losing any weight. It can seem impossible.The right and wrong mindset can make the difference between overcoming those challenges... Read More
Healthy Fall Comfort Foods
What does fall mean to you? Does it conjure up images of falling leaves and pumpkin patches? Fall if all about comfort and there’s nothing more comforting than a great meal.We have healthier versions of classic fall comfort foods to cozy up to.Vegan... Read More
Which is Better for Weight Loss: Big Breakfast or Small Dinner?
The old adage goes “Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince, and dinner like a pauper “. When you’re trying to lose weight, it helps to arm yourself with the right tools and advice to succeed. Most people don’t realize how important meal... Read More
What if we told you that you could have a pasta alternative with nearly zero calories and carbs? Now you can enjoy your favorite comfort foods without the guilt! Too good to be true? Nope, this “miracle” noodle actually exists!Shirataki noodles have... Read More
Hydrating Post-Workout Drinks
Turns out a sports drink may not be the best drink to consume after your workout. Yes, they hydrate and replenish lost electrolytes, but they’re mainly developed for hardcore athletes and not the average person who exercises.According to Consumer... Read More
How Water Weight Affects Weight Loss
If you’re just starting out in your weight loss journey, you may notice your weight fluctuate on the scale. You may even be shocked at how much weight you’re losing. That weight is water weight.What is water weight?When we lose weight we lose fat,... Read More
How Late is Too Late to Eat Dinner
With our busy lifestyles, we don’t always have the time to sit down and eat dinner on time. We end up getting a late night meal to go and more often than not, it’s not the healthiest meal option to have.But can eating late at night pack on the... Read More
Why You Need to Stretch Before a Workout
Strength training builds muscles, cardio improves aerobic health and stretching keeps us flexible and limber.Stretching is something we do at the start of every activity. It’s become so routine that we forget how important it is and why we should be... Read More
News & Special Offers
Sign up now for news and special offers. Spam Free.